top of page
- Sat, May 27The Inn at VillanovaHosted by Dr. Candace James, this Inaugural Mom-Daughter event is aimed at fostering an atmosphere with activities to solidify the mom daughter connection. A Worthy! Workshop will be featured, and a portion from every ticket purchase supports our mission of spreading hope to women in desperate need!
- Sat, Jul 17OnlineJoin me, for an intimate virtual event with the women of Esther's Preparation Room; a global movement to empower and enrich women! This FREE event will feature live meditative coloring, reflective journaling, and visioning for the rest of 2021. Come in your tea party attire!
- Sat, Dec 12Online virtual gatheringAn intimate virtual event celebrating the 1-year anniversary of Worthy! Devotional & Launch of I Am Worthy! Journal.
- Sat, Mar 21Private EventIt will be an afternoon of connecting and coloring with the ladies at Philadelphia's Adult & Teen Challenge.
- Fri, Feb 21Temple University School of PharmacyTemple University Alumni Association will be hosting a lecture by Toyin Fadeyibi, and every attendee will be receiving a copy of Worthy! Registration Info Coming Soon
- Thu, Feb 13Location is TBDYoung Lives is an organization with a mission to reach teenage girls who are pregnant or have already entered the role of motherhood by entering their world and modeling the unconditional love of Christ.
- Sun, Dec 15Highpointe Performance CafeExperience the devotional coloring book live!
bottom of page