top of page
- Sat, May 27The Inn at VillanovaMay 27, 2023, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PMThe Inn at Villanova, 601 County Line Rd, Wayne, PA 19087, USAHosted by Dr. Candace James, this Inaugural Mom-Daughter event is aimed at fostering an atmosphere with activities to solidify the mom daughter connection. A Worthy! Workshop will be featured, and a portion from every ticket purchase supports our mission of spreading hope to women in desperate need!
- Sat, Jul 17OnlineJul 17, 2021, 12:00 PM EDTOnlineJoin me, for an intimate virtual event with the women of Esther's Preparation Room; a global movement to empower and enrich women! This FREE event will feature live meditative coloring, reflective journaling, and visioning for the rest of 2021. Come in your tea party attire!
- Sat, Mar 21Private EventMar 21, 2020, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PMPrivate EventIt will be an afternoon of connecting and coloring with the ladies at Philadelphia's Adult & Teen Challenge.
- Fri, Feb 21Temple University School of PharmacyFeb 21, 2020, 12:30 PM – 2:00 PMTemple University School of Pharmacy, 3307 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19140, USATemple University Alumni Association will be hosting a lecture by Toyin Fadeyibi, and every attendee will be receiving a copy of Worthy! Registration Info Coming Soon
- Thu, Feb 13Location is TBDFeb 13, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMLocation is TBDYoung Lives is an organization with a mission to reach teenage girls who are pregnant or have already entered the role of motherhood by entering their world and modeling the unconditional love of Christ.
bottom of page